Guardian Angel Community Services in Joliet provides various services through the sexual assault service center.
- A 24 hour hotline number that clients can access, (815) 730-8984
- Counseling services, which are free of charge, to sexual assault victims, both men and women
- Medical advocacy is provided for sexual assault victims who are hospitalized. A medical advocate will respond to the call and provide information about our services to the victim, as well as support them during a difficult time.
- Prevention education to schools, professionals, professional trainings, businesses and organizations in regards to healthy relationships, sexual violence prevention, bullying prevention, responsible use of social media, etc.
- Legal advocacy services for clients who wish to press charges on their offender. An advocate could provide information to clients and go to the court room with them for support while they testify.
- Contact Donna Plier at 815-729-0930, ext. 1330 with any questions